The D-ring is also called a fixed lashing ring. The implementation standard is GB/T 16856-1997, and the models are CA-36, CA-42, CA-50. Representation: The D-ring with a breaking of 490KN is marked as: fixed lashing ring CA-50 GB/T 16856-1997. The material is alloy steel, the grade is 40Cr, 35CrMo, 425CrMo, and the standard number of the material is GB 3077 88.
Previous: Introduction Of D-ring
Next: No Information
- Introduction Of D-ring
- Anchor Component And Length Definition
- Anchor Material And Style
- What Is The Insulating Pin Used For?
- What Is The Self Adhesive Insulation Hangers
- How To Choose A Quality Stainless Steel Washer
- Which One Is Better For Stainless Steel Washers?
- What Are The Benefits Of Choosing Stainless Ste...
- Proper Use Of The Pin Can Increase Its Durability
- Anchor Application