The D-ring has a D-ring and a D-ring. Here's a look at tying D-rings
The D-ring generally consists of a half ring and a cover. The material is 40Cr, and the specifications are mainly 10T, 20T, 36T, 50T, 60T and so on. The surface treatment has primary colors, galvanized and sprayed. D-rings are widely used in ships, ports, oil fields, transportation, electric power, military and other industries.
- D-ring Standard
- Anchor Component And Length Definition
- Anchor Material And Style
- What Is The Insulating Pin Used For?
- What Is The Self Adhesive Insulation Hangers
- How To Choose A Quality Stainless Steel Washer
- Which One Is Better For Stainless Steel Washers?
- What Are The Benefits Of Choosing Stainless Ste...
- Proper Use Of The Pin Can Increase Its Durability
- Anchor Application