1. Stainless steel cylindrical pins can be used to locate the compressive and shearing forces that can be withstood, usually without load or with very small loads, not less than two;
2, the force of the stainless steel cylindrical pin is better, because the tolerance accuracy of the stainless steel cylindrical pin is relatively high, otherwise the pin is easy to fall out if the cooperation is not good;
3, easy to assemble, because it has shrinkage, and the reaction force after shrinking can make the pin and the inner hole tightly fit;
4. The required insertion force is low because the stainless steel cylindrical pin has a smaller free diameter size for the nominal size hole;
5. Because the stainless steel cylindrical pin needs to be firmly held in the hole, the wall thickness needs to increase the minimum hardness and the minimum slot after insertion;
6, in the machinery, electricity and other industries use a lot of sales, quality assurance products.
- D-ring Standard
- Introduction Of D-ring
- Anchor Component And Length Definition
- Anchor Material And Style
- What Is The Insulating Pin Used For?
- What Is The Self Adhesive Insulation Hangers
- How To Choose A Quality Stainless Steel Washer
- Which One Is Better For Stainless Steel Washers?
- Proper Use Of The Pin Can Increase Its Durability
- Anchor Application