Insulating locating pins are mechanically common positioning mechanisms for insulating and retaining component positioning without loosening. Based on the kàng oxidation type alloy, a dense insulating film layer is formed on the surface of the material by adding special elements and undergoing high temperature processing. Its characteristics are:
1. Good insulation performance.
2, excellent wear resistance.
3, higher temperature kàng oxidation.
4, good resistance to oxygen and ozone.
5, excellent heat resistance.
- D-ring Standard
- Introduction Of D-ring
- Anchor Component And Length Definition
- Anchor Material And Style
- What Is The Self Adhesive Insulation Hangers
- How To Choose A Quality Stainless Steel Washer
- Which One Is Better For Stainless Steel Washers?
- What Are The Benefits Of Choosing Stainless Ste...
- Proper Use Of The Pin Can Increase Its Durability
- Anchor Application